Drilling fluid solid control system (drilling fluid vibrating screen, vacuum degasser, degasser, degasser, Mud Cleaner, Drilling Fluid Centrifuge) is an essential equipment system in oil mining. In order to maximize the performance of its work, we need to clear the solid control system in the use of various solid control equipment should be noted.
The use of desilting devices and desilting devices (or mud cleaners):
1. the handling capacity of sand remover and desilting device (or mud cleaner) should reach more than 150% of the maximum circulating capacity when drilling.
2. The amount of circulating drilling fluid treated with desander, desilter (or mud cleaner) should account for more than 80% of the total circulation of drilling fluid.
3. when drilling fluid viscosity is too high, the viscosity and cutting force of drilling fluid should be adjusted to ensure that the desilting device and desilting device (or cleaner) operate normally.4. detect and keep reasonable difference between bottom flow density and liquid density of desilting device, desilting device or cleaner. The normal difference of desilting device is 0.3 ~ 0.6g/cm3, and the normal difference between desilting device or cleaner is 0.3~0.42g/cm3.
The use of drilling fluid centrifuge:
1. When drilling with drilling fluid whose density is less than 1.25g/cm3, the use time of drilling fluid centrifuge should be more than 50% of the total circulation time.
2. before drilling fluid is aggravated, it is advisable to use drilling fluid centrifuges for more than 2 cycles (except for emergency situations such as killing wells).
3. in complex deep well and ultra deep well operation, a low speed centrifuge and a high speed centrifuge can be equipped to remove the colloid particles, recover the aggravated material and reduce the liquid discharge.