Desander is the second equipment in Solid Control Equipment，it is used to separate solid phase particles whose diameter is 40～75μm.We must pay attention to the maintenance of the machine when using it, in order to ensure the extension of the mechanical life.
1) When using the Solids Control System Desander江苏快3 for the first time, make sure that the direction of rotation of the motor is the same as the direction marked on the pump casing of the sand pump. Otherwise it will cause the sand pump to be damaged quickly.
2) For sand pumps that are newly assembled or put into use after long-term deactivation, first add lubricant to the combined seal chamber and bearing.
3) Before starting the sand pump, the inlet and outlet valves of the pump must be opened.
4) After starting, pay attention to observe the working condition of the sand pump. If the pressure and flow rate of the sand pump are too large or too small, the motor should be properly heated to adjust the opening degree of the outlet valve or replace the impeller.
5) Fill 10~20ml grease every other week in the bearing cavity, and add 10~20ml per day to the sealed chamber.
6) Adjust the small sealing cap of the combined sealing chamber once a week. When it is unable to adjust, replace the two packings that are pressed in time. When adding new packing, the opening at both ends of the packing should be 45 degrees. bevel. It can be in close contact around the bushing. When installing, every two packing openings should be staggered by 90~150 degrees.
7) In the cold season, if the sand pump is to be stopped for a long time, the drilling fluid in the pump casing of the sand pump should be unscrewed to prevent the drilling fluid from freezing and affecting the next use.
8) After a period of operation, if leakage occurs at rest, it is necessary to adjust the packing of the packing. When the packing is tight, the two nuts are required to be adjusted at the same time. It is not possible to adjust the nut in one direction only to prevent the packing cover from being deflected and rubbed against the sleeve.