We know that Slurry Pump is one of the indispensable tools in modern industry. Let us introduce the daily maintenance steps of slurry pump. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Drilling Mud Equipment Professional Manufacturer.
1) The suction pipe system of the pump is not allowed to have air leakage. The inlet grille of the pump should meet the particle requirements that the pump can pass, so as to avoid blockage caused by large granular materials or long fiber materials entering the pump.
2) It is necessary to replace the slurry pump parts in time, the repair and assembly should be correct, the gap adjustment should be reasonable, and there should be no close friction.
3) Bearing water pressure and water quantity should meet the requirements, adjust (or replace) the tightness of the packing at any time, and do not cause the shaft seal to leak。 And replace the bushing in time。
江苏快34) When replacing the bearing, it is necessary to ensure that the bearing assembly is free of dust and the lubricating oil is clean。 When the pump is running, the bearing temperature is generally not more than 60-65 °C, and the maximum is not more than 75 °C。
5) To ensure the coaxiality of the motor and the sewage pump, ensure that the elastic pad in the coupling is complete and correct, and replace it in time after damage.
6) Ensure that the pump components and piping systems are installed correctly, securely and reliably.