Any mechanical equipment in the power operation will have varying degrees of noise, Shale Shaker as a series of equipment noise is not small, the greater the noise generated by the equipment on the impact of the machine itself, so reducing noise has become one of the necessary measures.
Drilling Mud Equipment Professional Manufacturer have analyzed the noise source of the vibrating screen and studied the noise reduction measures. Through the analysis of main noise sources such as sieve plate, side plate, vibrator bearing and steel spring used on vibrating screen, the following noise reduction measures are put forward.
1. Rubber plates are added to the side plate of the sieve box, the feed inlet, the discharge outlet and the feeding chassis to effectively suppress the high frequency vibration of the side plate and reduce the radiated noise.
2. Replacing steel springs with rubber springs to reduce impact; installing a soft sound shield outside the exciter;
3. Tighten all the parts on the vibrating screen, especially the sieve plates which need to be replaced frequently, to avoid the extra vibration caused by the loosening of individual parts.
4. Damping between the inner and outer sleeves of the bearing can be made into hollow rollers or hollow rollers-nbsp; damping materials are added to the inside of the body to reduce the vibration of the bearing and reduce the noise of the bearing.
5. Replace punched steel sieve plate with polyurethane sieve plate or rubber sieve plate with small elastic modulus and low impact noise.
6. Use flexible spoke plate gear instead of steel gear, that is, use rubber elastomer to transfer torque on the spoke plate of the gear, absorb the vibration caused by the gear meshing in and out.