Centrifugal Pump efficiency is the product of mechanical, volume, and hydrodynamic efficiency. The efficiency of the pump set is the product of pump efficiency and motor efficiency. Centrifugal Pump Manufacturer江苏快3's analysis of the factors that contribute to the low efficiency of the centrifugal pump unit are mainly the following.
1. The efficiency of the pump itself is the most fundamental effect. For pumps under the same operating conditions, the efficiency may differ by more than 15%.
2. The operating condition of the centrifugal pump is lower than the rated working condition of the pump. The pump efficiency is low and the energy consumption is high.
3。 The motor efficiency remains basically unchanged during use。 Therefore, it is important to choose a high-efficiency motor。
4. The influence of mechanical efficiency is mainly related to design and manufacturing quality. After the pump is selected, the impact of later management is less.
5. Hydraulic losses include hydraulic friction and local resistance loss. After the pump has been running for a certain period of time, it will inevitably cause the surfaces of the impeller and guide vanes to wear out, the hydraulic loss will increase, and the hydraulic efficiency will decrease.
江苏快36。 The volume loss of the pump, also known as leakage loss, includes three kinds of leakage losses, including the impeller seal ring, the interstage, and the axial force balance mechanism。 The volumetric efficiency is not only related to design and manufacturing, but also related to later management。 After a certain period of continuous operation of the pump, due to friction between the components, the gap increases and the volumetric efficiency decreases。
7. Centrifugal pump evacuation and idling due to blockage of filter cylinders, line intake, etc.
8. Before the pump starts, employees do not pay attention to the preparatory work of the centrifugal pump. The basic operating procedures such as the warm pump, disc pump and infusion pump are not thoroughly implemented, often causing cavitation of the pump, causing large pump noise, large vibration, and pumping efficiency. low.