Drilling Fluid Shale Shaker are often used in the drilling process. I believe that everyone has also found that vibrating screens sometimes appear to run. Why does the vibrating screen appear to run? From the following three factors, we look at it follow Drilling Mud Equipment Professional Manufacturer:
First, the drilling fluid is the mud factor:
1. The viscosity of the mud is too high;
2。 The proportion of mud is too large;
3. The solid phase content is too large;
4。 Drill cuttings are dispersed。
Second, the performance of the vibrating screen:
1. The excitation force is small;
2. The mesh number is too high;
3. The effective area of the screen is small;
4。 The choice of vibration trajectory determines the speed of mud migration;
5. If the screen is used, the mud is unevenly distributed on the screen surface and is biased to both sides.
Third, the drilling fluid vibrating screen use maintenance factors:
江苏快3 1. The screen box elevation angle adjustment is too small;
2. The vibration motor rotates in the wrong direction;
3. The amount of slurry supplied exceeds the maximum processing capacity of the vibrating screen;
4。 The screen mesh is clogged, and should be washed regularly with clean water during use;
5. When the machine is shut down, the screen is not washed with clean water in time to cause the mud to dry.
6. When the mud performance changes, the percentage of the eccentric block of the vibration motor is not adjusted accordingly.