Drilling Fluid Performance Requirements:
1。 Reasonable drilling density。
2. Suitable drilling fluid rheology that can suspend and carry out collapses and drill cuttings (including suspension of weighted material).
3. Has good sealing ability.
4. It has strong inhibition.
5。 Has good lubricity。
6。 Have better filter vector and better cake quality (appropriate water loss, thin and compact, and a certain toughness mud cake)。
7。 Has good anti-pollution ability。
8. It is conducive to the protection of reservoirs, and can adapt to changes and influences in the formation and maintain stable performance.
Drilling fluid configuration requirements:
1。 Configure the drilling fluid according to the design requirements and the performance meets the design requirements。
2. Keep the slurry tank clean before configuring the drilling fluid and prepare the slurry for use.
3. Bentonite used for drilling fluid should be fully pre-hydrated.
4. Configure the drilling fluid to control the feeding ratio, feeding sequence, feeding method and feed rate.
5。 The use of drilling fluid materials shall be in accordance with the requirements of the material use instructions。